Wednesday, December 21, 2005
- Name: Hotspur
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
I was born and became a man in the mean streets of suburban Atlanta, GA. As a teenager I narrowly evaded the stigma of a featured role in a Kenny Rogers movie. I swiped authentic-looking diplomas from Oberlin and USC film school; in between those capers, I spent several dark years playing in bands, falling in love with sociopaths and (most horrific of all) working in children's theatre. Now uncomfortably ensconced in the San Fernando Valley (Porn Production Capital of the World!) as HOTSPUR, BRINGER OF FIRE, I dare to dream - consequences be damned.
Blazes of Glory
- Destroying Our Democracy in Order to Save It
- A Heartbeat Away
- I Think I'm Getting a Military-Industrial Complex
- Filibuster? I Hardly Filiknow Her!
- (Insert "Loan Shark" Joke Here)
- We Aren't Siamese, If You Please
- Tell Me Why I Don't Like Monday (Brunch)
- Try Our Tri-Tip!